We are in the final days of deployment....which is fabulous. It also means that every clock in my house has started to tick a little slower as my anticipation for Shane's return grows. In an effort to make the time go by faster I am challenging myself to do a couple of things between now and his return. This should speed up the ticking clocks for me (hopefully) and maybe provide some entertainment for you (again, another hope!) So, here we go...between now and Shaner's return, I challenge myself to:
--Blog. Every day between now and homecoming. Even if it is just an adorable photo of the kiddos. One post a day.
--Hot for Homecoming! Yes, that is right...I am not satisfied with the 30lbs I am already down. I can do better. So, running (with my fab new stroller!) and the 30 Day Shred between now and then. I should finish the 30DS shortly before Shane gets home, so yeah....hot for homecoming. Here we go.
--Say "Thank You."...These last umpteen months have stretched me to near my breaking point, and without the help and support of countless people, I would not be here today, wiser and stronger than I was when I stood on the pier waving goodbye back in March. Between now and when Shaner comes home. I need to say Thank You to everyone....so, be on the look out for surprise texts, cards and calls from me....you all know who you are.
...because if deployment isn't a challenge in and of itself, it takes a challenge (or three) to get you through to the end.
1 comment:
So excited that it is wrapping up for you guys though!!
Post a Comment